lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

A few photos before I jet

Well here are a few photos...


These first two are of the processions in Antigua.





Kerry and I eating my new found favorite fruit, hocotes.







What can i say, the kids here are so cute but let me tell you as much as they are cute they have big personalities to go along with them.




Well that's all for now, Its really late at night and we leave at 4 in the morning. Only 3 more hours to go! I just couldn't sleep but I'm counting on alot of sleeping time in the 24-26 hour drive. Yay for bone jarring pot holes and tons of good laughs.
Bye for now
love,
-jaz









3 comentarios:

Kelela dijo...

thanks for putting up pictures!!! You 2 are soo goodlooking. :) I am missing you jazzy. I am pretty excited for when you come home and live near by! I hope your birthday is wonderful! I am praying for you. Don't forget to pray for us too. Loves!!

Anónimo dijo...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you had a great day..your pictures are cool...can't wait till your back and I can see more...
I hope your having a great time!!
Your in my prayers,
-Chantelle

Kelela dijo...

Hey! Just a quick note... I had a dream last night that you came back for a day! And you wouldn't tell me what was going on and I was so upset! ha! But it was nice to have you home... Even though it was for a day! Too bad it was only a dream! Love you!